Epi #163 Don't Take It Personally
Spend time with nOMad founder, Phoebe Leona for this episode to explore how not to take things personally if your mission and vision are just not happening yet like you planned.
IN THIS EPISODE, GET READY TO:
* Get clear on what you want to create in 2024 and beyond.
* Create a home for your vision and goals.
* Release the old stories of Fear, Shame, Guilt...that you keep bumping up against.
* Understand how your body is a teacher.
* Define your Unique Role to live full out your purpose.
Take a Leap of Faith
Last summer, I took a huge leap of faith; personally and professionally right around the time I recorded this podcast interview with Brad Walsh. For months, I was getting a message to, "let go of my home" with no real plan, no real destination, and no real money to give myself a lot of options. But I could not deny this message that was deeply embedded in my body and humming all through me.
I had to listen to my intuition and take action.
It's been 6 months since I have lived this nOMadic life…
Epi #162 Bring Your Brilliance Back
Kim Romain, a life and business alchemist, returns to The Space in Between!
In our conversation, we explore:
- Traveling alone and ways to experience it to feel like home.
- Tourist attractions vs the energy of a destination
- How two use the elements as Guides
- Difference perspective of Spiritual Bypassing and the many ways its is running rampant
- Returning back to the human experience to alchemize what you want.
- The importance of knowing your WHY.
Join Kim and The Space in Between host…
Epi #159- Serendipitous, Borderline Magical
This week with Caryn Challman, an Ayurvedic Practitioner, we discover why this ancient practice is the perfect addition for the upcoming experience to receive more love in 2024.
In this episode we learn:
*The backstory of Caryn's story of creating a home in her community in Beacon, NY
*The magic of working with an astrocartographer
*What is Ayurveda
*The power of Bali
*The one experience where you can receive more LOVE.
*How you can get experience Caryn and Phoebe in person this April in Bali.